Muay Thai Boxing Training - Training of the Thai Thai boxers
Thai boxing training
To become a true thai boxer ? rigid training with pre-set programs is required. Is it essential that the muay thai fighter always listens to us? that your teacher says, but above all you observe his teachings rigorously during training. Just so? I can? become a true champion.
How to train
Beginning of Thai boxing training : in this phase c '? the pupil's entry into the circle of fighters. It is a critical period for a new Thai boxer why? ? it is during these first days that you have to cope with the fatigue deriving from physical exercises which are exhausting to say the least. This initial period can? last for about 15 days.
It is necessary to run to raise the body temperature.
All Thai boxing masters must have full knowledge of the correct training for their student.
For a new Thai boxer , never entered the ring,? It is necessary to create a muay thai training program like the one proposed below.
When ? decided how to set up the thai boxing training, this must be kept at a low rate for the first period, the thai boxer must not force the execution because? this would lead to a sense of helplessness instead of strength and energy.
For this reason, any self-respecting Thai boxing master must keep in mind that training must progress gradually without being impatient.
You have to let your pupil start with a light initial workout and increase over time.
Could the Thai boxer lose his willpower in the first few days of training? if he pushed too hard during training and could cause pain in the muscles and a sense of fatigue. That's why ? It is important to start from the first day with some voids (or shadow boxing) and jogging. In this way the body will get used to it. to the new regime.
The first six weeks are the most? important for the training of a Thai boxer . Observing his behavior in this first period, one can? immediately understand if I will? a future in Thai boxing and therefore the master will be able? teach him all the techniques and secrets of muay thai.
In the event that the Thai boxing training is done in the sun and at a very high temperature? The following points must be observed:
look for a place with climatic conditions suitable for training;
weigh the thai boxer before and after each workout. The weight difference? equal to the quantity? of water lost during sweating. The lost water will have to? be replenished with warm or warm water, never cold water;
a thai boxer should always wear a thai boxing t-shirt and shorts during training, this for sweating and to keep the body warm. For greater protection, Thai boxing gloves with relevant bands are required.
Will the Thai boxer feel in these moments of rest? the need? to drink a lot of water, but this is not? very recommended since? it could weigh it down and make it less agile for the resumption of training.
During the recovery break the fighter must not sit down n? lie down why? this could affect the training carried out up to that point.
Instead of standing still? keep moving slowly to facilitate blood circulation and relax your muscles.
Effects of Thai boxing training on the body
A constant Thai boxing workout increases reflexes and improves circulation. makes it more? strong heart.
Real muay thai training ? also able to increase the volume of blood pumped by the heart compared to people who do not train.
L ' training muay thai constant has the following effects on the muscles:
- increased muscle mass. If the training is done in accordance with your body, the muscle fibers will grow harmoniously and certain enzymes in the muscles will allow them to work at their best;
- the training porter? to an enlargement of the bones since? they will have to be more? resistant during the opponent's attacks. At the same time the flexibility? of the joints will increase? remarkably.
The respiratory system will also go? meet the benefits that are listed below:
? scientifically proven that the respiratory muscles of a Thai boxer are more? developed compared to those of normal people;
the breath" ? greater since? the muay thai fighter? subjected to conditions of explosive physical strength with little oxygen available. The body must learn to carry more. oxygen with little blood and making it enough for the effort. If you compare the breathing of a Thai boxer with that of an ordinary person, you can? note how the athlete saves much more? the air compared to a person who does not train. Even if the air you breathe? minor, its use? better why? is optimized.
Does the body of a muay thai fighter fit more? quickly to changes and this increases the estimate in s? themselves.
Capacity and skills in thai boxing
Are there 10 basic elements born to build skills? and the skills? Criticisms for the success of a muay thai fighter:
1. Warm-up: essential to "wake up" the muscles and make them flexible.
It is important to warm up the joints so that the body is in the right condition to train.
2. Patience. This point ? aimed at students who have just entered the world of Thai boxing. Building capacity Physics necessary for a muay thai fighter takes time. It takes 6 to 8 weeks for a beginner to be able to perform some exercises correctly .
The optimal duration must always be defined according to the resistance and experience of the Thai boxer. For beginners , muay thai training should not be too heavy for the body and in any case should not exceed 2 hours for each session.
The teacher must always monitor his pupil to make sure he is not overtraining. Overtraining could cause muscle pain and, in the long run, damage to muscle tissues.
4. Know your limits: not all skills? of a Thai boxer are on the same level. Each fighter has different physical limits regarding endurance and strength.
5. Physical strength: this? one of the main characteristics of a thai boxer. Any muay thai fighter must work first on increasing strength, even before that of stamina and speed.
6. Varaire glin workouts. It is very important that the Thai boxing master prepares his student in a versatile way so as not to get bored during training.
New stimuli are always needed to give birth to a champion.
7. Intensity training: the main goal of muay thai training ? to increase one's strength and abilities, but? it is also necessary to take into account the intensity? with which you decide to train.
The intensity it must gradually increase according to the duration of the training session.
These are exercises that must be done at the end of the training session.
9. Relaxation of the body. In Thailand, at the end of the training, the fighters are given a massage to make the muscles stronger. receptive to workouts, improve blood circulation and reduce stress
10. Routine Exercises: Elements of fundamental importance during workouts are routine exercises such as bag training.
Muay thai warm up
A good warm-up, done correctly,? beneficial for the body.
From the testimony of all the fighters we met, we deduced that a good warm-up? able to prevent muscle tears caused by overtraining.
The main purpose of the heating, just like the name itself says,? to raise the body temperature in order to warm up the deep muscles and untie the ligaments. The body will be pi? flexible and predisposed and predisposed to increase the intensity? of training.
Other exercises useful for warming up are jogging, running at a moderate level of speed, and other similar exercises such as jumping rope.
The important? that these exercises are carried out in a calm way and with the body free from constraints.
Warm-up exercises help the Thai boxer understand what body temperature is needed to maximize their workout.
All these exercises must be done in an increasing way until the muay thai fighter has reached the right blood circulation for his muscles.
A good muay thai warm-up takes approximately 20-25 minutes.
However, it is always good to keep in mind that the warm-up must be different for each person, but above all studied by your Thai boxing master based on your age? and on your physical condition.
Remember that at the end of each training session a Thai boxer must perform some stretching exercises to rebalance his circulatory system to its normal state.